Dumpster Rental Services in Grafton, OH
What Kind of Dumpster Services Are Offered by Makeaway in Grafton, OH?
Dumpsters are rented for specific projects such as roofing or home improvement. The type of material you expect to place in the dumpster will determine the kind of solution you’ll need. We currently supply roll-off dumpsters for four different types of projects.
- Roofing. Materials such as wood and asphalt shingles, tiles, wood, felt paper, roofing gravel underlayment, and flashing and trim can be placed into a roofing dumpster.
- Construction. Drywall, wall tiles, flooring materials, and roofing materials can be deposited into a construction dumpster.
- Residential/Hoarding. These dumpsters can accept material from remodeling projects, house clean-outs, furniture, books, paper, old clothing, and small appliances. Yard waste from landscaping or gardening projects will require a separate dumpster, however, because yard waste cannot be placed in a landfill.
- Junk Removal. These dumpsters are used for old appliances, furniture, and miscellaneous debris.
Our experts can answer any questions you have concerning what materials will be acceptable or unacceptable for the type of dumpster rental you need.
What Does It Cost To Rent a Dumpster?
Rental cost varies by size, waste type, and usage length. You can expect the pay around the following for a seven-day rental of various dumpster sizes.
- 11 cubic yards (12′ x 7.5′ x 43″) = $315.
- 15 cubic yards (12′ x 7.5′ x 62″) = $365.
- 20 cubic yards (12′ x 7.5′ x 76″) = $415.
- 25 cubic yards (16′ x 7′ x 6′) = $465.
Please note that these prices are estimates. There is a $10 per day fee for dumpsters kept after the seven-day rental period. In addition, there is a $30 charge for air conditioners and refrigerators. The extra charge covers the disposal of the refrigerant used in those appliances. You also cannot put hazardous materials, oxygen and propane tanks, industrial drums and railroad ties into any of our dumpsters. Separate disposal arrangements need to be made for those types of materials.
How To Get Started With Our Dumpster Rental Services
The best way to get started is to give us a call or fill out our online contact form. We have experts on hand who can discuss the type of dumpster you’ll need for your project. They can make arrangements to have a dumpster dropped off and then picked up once it is loaded. You will also receive a free estimate, so you know what you can expect to spend before placing an order. Contact us to learn more.